skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Woodworking Plans 4 U
Pages
Beranda
Jumat, 20 Mei 2016
TWINS a pair of single beds
I found this set of bunk beds at a yard sale this past weekend.
While we were talking price with the owner,
daddy called my cell to let me know the cost of my motorbike repair.
I have a trials bike but only get to take it out about once a year.
This years trip is coming up fast, but Im unsure if I can get away or not.
Needless to say the bike has to be ready regardless, which means a new part.
So while getting the price from daddy, the price for these beds was still up in the air.
I pulled some cash out of my wallet (what I was willing to pay) and handed it to George
to finish the negotiations.
Well before I was off the phone the beds were being loaded into the van.
Now the posts connecters were either missing or broken and only one post finial remained
so they couldnt easily be used as bunkbeds anymore.
I wish I had a room to stage these in, I could have done them up wonderfully.
There were a few cross bars but the supports on the rails were installed,
well well just say *badly*
It took a few hours to fix the supports and cut more cross bars, as well as a few other fixes.
Once they were fixed it was just a matter of deglossing, priming, and finally painting.
This pretty pair is currently listed on the
AVAILABLE
page.
Related Posts by Categories
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
Mei (2)
April (69)
Maret (110)
Februari (93)
Januari (107)
Desember (131)
November (98)
Oktober (107)
September (181)
Agustus (92)
Juli (77)
Juni (76)
Mei (76)
April (52)
Maret (68)
Februari (68)
Januari (72)
Desember (69)
November (71)
Oktober (58)
Agustus (39)
Juli (67)
Juni (82)
Mei (83)
April (83)
Maret (74)
Februari (61)
Januari (12)
Postingan Populer
FURNITURE LEGS adding legs to a dresser
She was a perfect canditate for a set of legs. Pictured above left she is sitting on one of Georges flower boxes and is still short in sta...
HAVING FUN STYLING PHOTOS ladies desk
Fall again and most of my photos have to be taken in doors, in the dim light of our home. During the colder darker winter months I am alw...
TIME TO BREAK THE GLASS art frames and chalkboards
Take a look at some beautiful frame sets Frame set are meant to be art all on their own. They create drama thru color and texture. **N...
Mailbox Ideas
I love a good spray paint project. It is the cheapest way to give something a new look, so, when Krylon contacted me and asked if Id be int...
Giveaway
In honor of Spring Forward Weekend, hop (get it?) on over to our Facebook page for our latest giveaway! via
My first Milk Paint! GO BOLD or go home!
So excited to show this dresser. (For you color haters, Im afraid you will gasp in absolute shock!) This was my first time using milk paint....
THIS LITTLE PINKY pink chandelier
Ive been able to get a few projects underway around here just for us. 70% of our Christmas decorations put away, only because Im doing a ful...
HOW TO SUBWAY ART subway art tutotial
There are a few tutorials available around blog land showing how to achieve a subway art look, so why am I offering another? I wanted a cert...
TRIAL AND ERROR deco vanity and stool
The final post regarding the projects 6 lovely ladies and I did during a workshop we had was on this fun Deco Vanity. While buying another i...
popular woodworking magazine sweepstakes
popular woodworking magazine sweepstakes ...
Diberdayakan oleh
Blogger
.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar